Why Cleaning Your Ducts Saves Money and Improves Your Quality of Life
Although it is easy to miss, your duct may be telling you something. It may be emitting small amounts of dust every time you use your home’s heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. Very likely there is pet hair and dust trapped inside the duct surfaces, vents, motors and coils. There may be coats of dust on the grill of your return air registers and vent covers.
These telltale signs are an indication that your duct system is due for a check up. Better yet, it may be time for a thorough cleaning.
Regular duct cleaning and maintenance services are an essential part of any home or business maintenance plan. There are a number of signs that can tip you off to consider professional air duct cleaning services. This includes:
- Visible mold inside hard surfaces in duct work
- Ducts are infested with rodents or insects
- Excessive amounts of dust or particles can be seen within the duct work
- Insulation has leaked into the duct work
The Duct Cleaning Process
It’s not only fine dust, pet hair and pet dander that collect inside your HVAC system. Bacteria, mold, flakes of dead skin, dust mites, and allergens can also flourish on air duct surfaces, vents, motors, and coils. Your air stream is partially protected by replaceable filters, but they are no match for the years of dense build up within your ducts. Air duct cleaning services are a wonderful solution.
Consider the following:
- Dust and dirt can restrict your unit’s ability to heat and cool. Your system cannot circulate air optimally (with either heated or cooled air) when your duct work is dirty. Dust and dirt restricts your air flow and affect the blower fan and/or motor.
- Your HVAC run time increases and demands more energy to heat and cool your home, and this can diminish the overall life of your system.
- Dirt-clogged heat exchangers cannot warm the air as efficiently in the winter, and dirt-clogged condensing coils cannot cool the air as well in the summer.
We offer the most advanced trailer mounted duct cleaning machine available, which is powerful enough to get the job done correctly the first time. We also offer affordable solutions our customers know they can rely on time and time again.
The fact is, dirt and dust spread more quickly when your duct system is overrun with contaminates. Aggie Aire will check your system and clean it properly. We can also attend to your insulating, air sealing, and duct placement to reduce energy losses. Call 281-391-2665 today, and we’ll be on our way to help!