While it’s easy to forget our air conditioner when the weather is nice, the inevitable summertime heat will soon be upon every family in Katy, TX! Don’t get caught with a faulty air conditioning unit!
There is no reason why last minute cooling repairs should catch you off guard this summer. Head into the season knowing that your cooling system is working optimally Save electricity and avoid painful repair bills by calling Aggie Aire. We are experts in servicing your HVAC system and providing that all-important annual check up.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
From the SBA.Gov website:
- Engage a qualified HVAC firm in a maintenance contract with seasonal tune-ups. During these tune-ups, a technician should check combustion efficiency, refrigerant charge, and belt tension as applicable.
- Replace air filters regularly. Accumulated dirt and dust make your fans work harder. Clean or replace filters as recommended by your system’s manufacturer.
- Clean the evaporator and condenser coils on your heat pump, air-conditioner, or chiller. Dirty coils inhibit heat transfer; by keeping them clean, you save energy.
- Inspect ducts and piping for leakage or damaged insulation. Leaky ductwork is one of the biggest contributors to cooling loss in buildings. Apply duct sealer, tape, and insulation as needed.
- Repair old valves and steam traps. These can waste hundreds of dollars and are low cost parts.
Katyites, Check Your Air Conditioning Every Year — Like Clockwork!
As stated above, there are many benefits to preparing your HVAC system for the long summer ahead. Our extreme regional temperature means you need a professional air conditioning service provider that is reliable, honest, prompt and experienced. Aggie Aire can specializes in catching minor issues before they become major issues.
- We visually inspect for warning signs, such rust, corrosion, standing water, moisture stains on equipment or signs of overheating.
- We test the electronic control systems of your air conditioner, capacitors, switches, circuit boards and relays.
- We inspect your electrical and thermostat wiring on the system to be sure all connections are tight and ready for the hot Texas summer ahead.
- We check your evaporator coil and condensate drain line to ensure both are in top working order.
- We assess the overall operation of your system, including your air conditioner coolant level, the functionality of your compressor and run system, and your safety and control systems.
We proudly offer our customers a comprehensive HVAC service plan to best meet your needs today, tomorrow, and for the remainder of your time here in southeast Texas. We work closely with our customers to find the right air conditioning and heating systems to provide you with the most value and comfort possible. We then provide the installation, repair, and maintenance services necessary to ensure the system can reliably meet your needs for years to come.
Call 281-391-2665 and we’ll ensure your A/C is performing as it should.